tirsdag 29. mai 2007

Prada stir things up.








For fall 07 Prada wants us to play with fabrics and textures. I am in love with the ugliness of it, my intuitive gut feeling to choose something else, but the same feeling makes me look twice. No rock chic bohemian in sight, and I am delighted. The shape is fresh and the beltet waists is nowhere to be seen. I love both the eyeliner and the belt in the hair, the shape of the silhouette, the fabrics that reminds me of my late grandmother, but my favourite by far is the stockings/leggings with the open toe shoes. I love Prada and due to the cold norwegian fall, I will start wearing stockings/leggings like these immediately. The accsessoire intended for fall makes us scandinavians look great even this early summer, by giving us exellent reason for keeping warm on these early and quite chilly summer nights.

Ingen kommentarer:

This many people has played dress up